Craft by Jade is a 501(c)(3) non-profit that exists to bridge the opportunity gap for underprivileged people.
We produce a variety of Afrocentric apparel, and use the revenue from the sale of these apparel to curate and offer individualized programs aimed at ending material poverty (and the poverty of being) for families in Nigeria and Zimbabwe.
Bridge the opportunity gap for families living in poverty in Nigeria and Zimbabwe by ending trends of material and generational poverty while eliminating the poverty of being.
- Empower skilled Zimbabwean seamstresses by providing dignified and sustainable employment.
- Emphasize the immeasurable value in every human being despite the economic circumstances they were born into.
- Provide children in Zimbabwe with the opportunity to pursue careers in tennis.
- Uplift underprivileged families in Nigeria by offering individualized programs that include counseling, business consultation, and financial support.
- Make a lasting global impact by treating beneficiaries with love and dignity; one child, one family, and one community at a time.
We are a volunteer based organization with volunteers scattered across the United States of America, Zimbabwe, Nigeria and South Africa. Our team is made up of seasoned professionals who serve on the advisory board, and a group of passionate young professionals who serve as directors and manage the day-to-day activities of running Craft by Jade.
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Marketing Officer
Chief Operating Officer
Jack and Caroline Wroldsen
Jack serves as the legal and compliance advisor while his wife serves as our chaplain and ethics advisor
Sharon Dobson- Marketing and Finance Advisor
Michelle Mfuni- International Programs Advisor
Mahlatsi Mashile- Production Advisor
Emmanuel Adeyemi- Peer Advisor
Brandon Roul, Director of Legal & Compliance-USA
Annie Kuo, Director of Finance-USA
Valeria Bhunu, Director of Logistics-Zimbabwe/SA
Michelle Ikomi, Director of Programs-Nigeria
Faith Israel, Director of Logistics-Nigeria
Vacant, Director of Production- Zimbabwe/SA
Marthins Harrison, Director of Media & Story-Nigeria
Quincey Gieck, Director of Customer Service-USA
Kathleen Gendotti, Director of Social Media-USA
Melissa LaMette, Director of Fundraising and Donor Relation-USA